Via Rocks

Of all the press we've gotten since we opened (Wine Spectator scores and Chronicle accolades, gold medals and mentions in area newspapers and magazines), one single, 1/2 page article has trumped them all. Earlier this summer I was in Via Magazine (the AAA travel magazine), speaking about traveling to Anderson Valley. There was a photo of me in the Charles Vineyard and my recommendations when visiting the area, along with a few mention of our winery -- Foursight Wines. Ever since that issue came out, I've had friends, family and strangers alike all saying the same thing: "Hey - I saw you in Via Magazine." That one article has probably brought more people to our tasting room than anything else. It's amazing. I do realize it's widely read and it's a well put together publication, but I never expected the response we've gotten. As I titled the post, Via rocks.

Click here to read the article.

Comments

Popular Posts