Pinot Days Report from Vinography

Having worked in PR, I've come to know and respect many wine journalists for their amazing palates, writing skill, news sense and even business prowess. (And when I say journalists, I'm not just talking newspaper and magazine writers and radio and TV personalities. I'm talking bloggers and online publications too.) I mean, it's hard not to respect people like Gary Vaynerchuk of Wine Library TV - taking an online video site and turning that into appearances on Conan and his own book is impressive, no doubt.

Vinography.com is another one of those sites that always impresses me - from the thorough tasting reports that includes links to the wine's online retailers to the that-makes-complete-sense comments about our industry. Needless to say, I was very pleased to see that he gave our 2006 Charles Vineyard Pinot Noir a 9 out of 10 among all the wines he tasted at the 2008 Pinot Days event.

Click here to see the full story.

Comments

Popular Posts