Traveling

My husband, Joe, and I are about to fly across the country to visit some friends. It's been two years since we've flown anywhere, unbelievably, and, per usual, there are always changes. Like body scans. Am I the only one who would almost rather have a female security officer feel me up than walk through one of those? Ugh... Makes me shudder.

Anyway, we're now busy printing itineraries, jotting down confirmation numbers, arranging car pick-ups, and the like. It's amazing how much work goes into travel. I mean, this is a part-work, part enjoyment trip but it takes HOURS to prep for what's only a week-long trip in the continental U.S.

Either way, we're excited to see our friends who have moved WAY too far away, and take some time away from the property. We love what we do, but absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? :)

Comments

Popular Posts