Just got back from the holidays and am taking the week officially off from my day job at the local winegrowers association. However, that forces me to take a look at everything we have to do for our winery in the next month plus to make sure we have wine to sell in May 2008.
- Finalize our label
- Order labels, capsules, corks, bottles, etc.
- Submit our label to the government for approval
- Finish our Web site copy and press kit
- Design and launch our Web site
- Bottle our 2007 Sauvignon Blanc and label our 2006 Pinot Noir in late February (currently in shiners)
- Finalize trademarks
- Deal with more ABC/TTB paperwork
- Start arrangements for our winery site/building
When they said there was a "high barrier to entry" in this business they weren't joking. At all. Guess I'd better get to work. Hope all your holidays were wonderful!